- 12-One Bedroom, One Bath Apartments
- 4-Car Parking (2-2 Car Tandem Garages)
- 12-Individual Storage Rooms
- 2- Private Enclosed Roof Decks
- Private Balconies off of each rear apartment
- Wood Frame over Concrete Foundation
- Bolted Foundation
- Newer Torch-Down Roof
- Electric Heat
- Individually Metered for Gas and Electric
- Newer Hot Water Heating System
- Majority of the Apartments have been remodeled
- Attractive Rear Garden
- 2-Washers, 2-Dryers (Owner Owned)
Fillmore Street, in Pacific Heights, is one of San Francisco’s most vibrant retail corridors offering the best in upscale shopping and some of the City’s finest restaurants.
The subject property has been maintained in Pride of Ownership condition with visually appealing period detail and all the amenities demanded by todays home seekers. The individual enclosed roof decks above two of the top floor One Bedroom, One Bath apartments is a striking example of the uniqueness of the property.
Investors will appreciate the many system upgrades and improvements that make ownership financially attractive. This offering represents a rare opportunity to own a prime multi-family asset in one of San Francisco’s finest locations.